- Drafting documents, letters and minutes
- Preparation and organisation (all aspects) of European meetings in Belgium and abroad (this job requires regular travelling abroad), contact with the services providers (hotels/booths/interpreters/translators…);
- Maintenance of good and constructive relationships with representatives from various European institutions, employers’ organisations, companies, etc..
- Taking care of correspondence (emails, phone calls, etc...)
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Manage activities with suppliers
- Management of the Agenda of the Political Secretary;
- Upload messages on the EFFAT website and extranet;
- Some other administrative tasks…
- Language skills: Excellent spoken and written English and French is an absolute requirement; other languages like German are highly welcomed;
- Proven organisational skills: organising meetings & events and respecting project deadlines;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Capable to work in a small European team (11 employees) and able to take initiative and be pro-active;
- Understanding of EU policies, institutions and decision-making process;
- Excellent computer literacy including internet, email and standard MS Office applications.
The position is based on a full-time contract under Belgian law. Starting date: as soon as possible. EFFAT offers an attractive social package (13 months and holiday allowance, tickets-restaurant, supplementary pension scheme…) and the premises are centrally located in Brussels.
If you believe you fit this profile, please send your application before 28 February 2019, including a motivation letter and your CV to email@example.com
Please note that EFFAT is unable to pay student interns but reimburses reasonable living expenses in Brussels.