The EFFAT Secretariat is pleased to present two new publications within the framework of the project Fostering the role of the EFFAT EWCs – Taking an active role in managing stress and psychosocial risks.
1) Desktop research – With the support of appointed experts, a desktop research was commissioned by the EFFAT Secretariat in order to take stock of all the literature on work-related stress. The outcome of the desktop research is contained in the booklet we are presenting today, which focuses specifically on:
- scientific material on work-related stress and psychosocial risks
- EU and national legislations that deal with the subject
- an in-depth analysis of the economic and social impact of not preventing the problem
- good examples of policies implemented at national and EU level
- the role played by EWCs and national workers representative structures
2) Working tool – As part of the project we created an EFFAT working tool for EWC members and coordinators as well as all EFFAT affiliates who deal with TNCs. The working tool is in the last part of the booklet and is also available as a separate document on the EWC portal.
- eight steps that EWCs and national trade unions/works councils should follow to tackle the consequences of psychosocial risks and work-related stress
- case studies/good practices
Both documents can be downloaded from the EFFAT EWC portal, and are now available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Croatian.
Please contact the secretariat should you need personal log-in details.