The European Commission is finally ready to listen to workers and citizens. It currently seeks our opinion on how to make Europe more social again.
Social Rights First!
Trade Unions have worked out a plan to put social rights before the interests of big business and banks.
Join us and have your say for a Social Europe with:
- Decent work and fairer economies
- Better wages and higher living standards
- New protections for workers and stronger enforcement of existing rights
- Guaranteed equal pay for equal work and an end to exploitation of workers
- Good social protection and strong public services
- Investment for jobs and more secure employment
- Guaranteed trade union rights and respect at work
Support us! Sign here
We need as many people as possible to convince the European Commission.
Take action now and make your voice heard until December 31!